The learning that most people use to prepare their food is shocking and impressive because they want to cook their food faster than the normal average time it takes.
For instance, I was shocked that most people cooked their breasts with potash. But they used paracetamol and potash to boil all meats because they wanted meat faster.
They want more frying, saving time, and more money to have their meat faster. I tell you in this article why you stop boiling your meat and how it can damage your renal and liver if you continue to use it:
If you know someone who is cooking with them, let them know that they don’t stop. NAFDAC’s National Food and Drugs Agency advised Nigerians that they shouldn’t let these ingredients cook, since they shouldn’t use them for cooking.
Potash and paracetamol are not intended for cooking because of the numbers of toxic chemicals, especially when it is heated, especially for Paracetamol. Slowly, these chemicals are killed for detoxification of the cells in the liver and kidneys but are slowly damaged when stored in large numbers to the liver and kidney.
I found that paracetamol is used with one box of medicine to make your meats faster. First, an overdose because of the excessive amount of paracetamol in the body normally leads to the hepatotoxicity of the liver cells. The liver and kidney are two essential cells of the body that are involved in virtually everything biological. Therefore, if you destroy the whole system and not only the liver, you will endanger it.
1. You can not store the medicines you take without the liver
2. The additional nutrients you ingest without your liver can’t be maintained in your body due to high sugar and Amino acid levels (protein digestion) that can cause several health problems.
3. You can’t filter out contaminants or liquid waste without your kidneys any longer.
4. Your body can’t regulate blood pressure without your kidneys, especially in those with hypertension or heart attacks
5. Your body can not control the water content of your body without having your kidney that can lead to an overcrowding of water and other chemicals that can cause edema.