View pictures in App save up to 80% data.
ANOTHER PERFECT REMEDY FOR TOILET INFECTIONS.
1) One bottle of TEEM soft drink
2) Two bitter kola
1) Peel the BITTER KOLA
2) Put it inside the TEEM drink
3) Allow to soak for three(3) days
Drink it on the third day, preferable in the morning.
If the symptoms persists, repeat the same process until the infection is gone.
N:B. This is not to be taken by the PREGNANT WOMEN and NURSING MOTHERS.
If you can't finish it once, you drink it two times.
You can use any other BITTER LEMON DRINK!
TESTED AND TRUSTED!
PASS IT ON
What Causes an Infection?
Millions of microbes live on our skin and inside our body, and generally cause little harm. Trillions more live in the environment or on other animals. The most common organisms that can cause infection include:
- Bacteria. These are microscopic, usually single-celled organisms that are food everywhere (ie, in the air, water, soil, or food). Common bacterial infections include acne, pneumonia, bronchitis, and ear infections.
- Viruses. These consist of a nucleic acid molecule in a protein coat, that is only able to multiply within the living cells of a host. Common viral infections include the colds, flu, and herpes
- Fungi. These are multicellular organisms that are free-living in soil or water or form parasitic or symbiotic relationships with plants or animals. Examples of fungal infections include Vaginal thrush and athlete’s foot.
- Parasites. These live in or on an organism of another species and derive nutrients at the host’s expense, such as pinworms or tape worms.
- Prions. These are a type of protein that can trigger normal proteins in the brain to fold abnormally. Some are spread by infected meat products (such as Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease [CJD]).
Pls share for other purpose