8 Nigerian Monarchs Who Were Attacked By Kidnappers 4 Died In Their Hands
The level with which insecurity is on the rise in Nigeria is quite overwhelming. It's now difficult for one to sleep with one's two eyes closed. The latest information now is that the kidnappers are not afraid of anyone again, they attack and kidnap at will. In this article, you will read about eight Nigerian monarchs who were abducted by kidnappers while died in their captivity.
8. View pictures in App save up to 80% data. On July 4, 2016, Oba Abiodun Oyewunmi the Laragunsin of Ode-Iyansan in Irele Local Government of Ondo-State was kidnapped and taken through the waterways in Ondo.
7. View pictures in App save up to 80% data. On 16 of July 2016, Oba Goriola Oseni, the Oniba of Iba; a paramount ruler in Lagos state was kidnapped, his wife was shot in the process, while a palace guard was killed. The monarch returned after some ransom was paid to the captors, but some of the captors were apprehended.
6. View pictures in App save up to 80% data. In 2015, the regent of Akungba-Akoko, Princess Oluwatoyin Omosowon was but she regained her freedom after the payment of some ransom.
5. The same year the paramount ruler of Kulere in Bokkos local government area of plateau state; Saf Ron Kulere was kidnapped but he was not so lucky, he died in the hand of the captors.
4.In November 2015, the traditional ruler of Nkerefi in the Nkam East local government of the Enugu-state; his highness, Igwe Peter Onuoha, and his three palace members were kidnapped and murdered.
3.On May 2015, the traditional ruler of Elete town in Kogi State; Chief Aminu Aku was kidnapped, but reappears after several ransoms were paid.
2. View pictures in App save up to 80% data. On January 5, the ruler of Ubulu-Uku in the Aniocha local government of Delta state was kidnapped alongside a pastor.
The pastor was said to have escaped in the captor's den with the king, but the king His Royal Majesty Akaeze- Edward Ofulue 111 was not so lucky to run effectively as the pastor who younger than the king.
It was so pathetic that the king's dead body was found some days later in the bush.
1. View pictures in App save up to 80% data. On the 26 of November 2020, the Olufon of Ifon Oba Adegoke Adeusi, was attacked on way his way back to Ondo his state, in Ose local government. The attackers were said to be suspected herdsmen, he was shot during the sporadic shooting s of the gunmen. He was said to have died before he was rushed to the hospital.
It's noteworthy that all Nigerians should always prepare for the worst, as abduction is now rampant in Nigeria.
Once the abductors no longer fear traditional rulers that implies that they are not afraid of anyone, thus let's be very careful while going anywhere.