View pictures in App save up to 80% data. In the Nigerian movie industry, there are many actresses who have been humble and respectful ever since they join the industry. These actresses despite their fame and money have been able to keep their head low and show respect to the next person. They do respect their senior colleagues in the movie industry and they are always warm to the younger ones coming up. Well, we have hundreds of actress in the movie industry who are arrongant, but I will save that for another day. In this article I will show to you 6 most humble and respectful actresses in the Nigerian movie industry.
After a careful research I present to you 6 most humble and respectful actresses in the Nigerian movie industry:
(1) Ruth Kadiri: View pictures in App save up to 80% data. Ruth Kadiri is a Nigerian actress, screenwriter and film producer. She was born March 24, 1988 in Benin city, Edo state, Nigeria. She graduated from Yaba college of technology and university of Lagos where she study business administration and mass communication respectively. Ruth wrote her first script tittled "Wild and dirty" after graduating from writing school. She has starred in several movies which include matter arising, over the edge and so on. View pictures in App save up to 80% data.
One thing about these beautiful actress is that even her enemies has given in to her due to her respectful nature. However, many of her senior colleagues adores her because she does not show them disrespect. Ruth Kadiri is always giving them the honour they deserve.
(2) Biodun Okeowo: View pictures in App save up to 80% data. Biodun Okeowo is a popular Nollywood Yoruba actress. She was born December 26 in 1971 in Remo, Ogun state. She graduated from the Lagos State University where she studied Communication arts. Biodun joined the Nigerian movie industry in 2006. The hit movie "Omo Butty" which she produced brought her fame and fortune. She is extremely pretty and curvy. View pictures in App save up to 80% data.
Biodun Okeowo is very respectful and playful. She loves to have fun and she enjoys being in the midst of happy people. She is really respectful and humble.
(3) Bimbo Oshin: View pictures in App save up to 80% data. Bimbo Oshin is an award winning actress. She was born July 24, 1971 in Ondo town, Odun state. She graduated from the University of Lagos where she obtained a Bachelor of Arts degree in philosophy. She joined the Nigerian movie industry in 1996. She rose to fame after starring in a 2012 Yoruba movie tittled "Omo Elemosho". View pictures in App save up to 80% data.
Everybody loves Bimbo due to the fact that she is warm, respectful and down-to-earth. She do give respect to her colleagues, both the senior and junior ones. Ever since Bimbo joined the Nigerian movie industry she has never disrespected anyone in the industry. She is warm and friendly to fans and lover of her craft.
(4) Ini Dima-Okojie: View pictures in App save up to 80% data. Ini Dima-Okojie is a Nigerian actress. She was born June 24, 1990 in Lagos State, Nigeria. She graduated from the Covenant university where she obtained a degree in International relations. Ini acting career started when she played the character "Feyisayo Pepple" in the television series tittied "Taste of Love". Her breakout roles as Hadiza in the movie tittled "North East" sparked her ascent to the top film and TV's IT girl. View pictures in App save up to 80% data.
Meeting Ini for the first time, you will get the impression that she is a properly brought up girl from decent family. Even though, she is still very young in the industry, she has achieved a whole lot within a very short time. With what she has achieved, other girls at her age would have been misbehaving, but not Ini. Ini Dima-Okojie is still as level headed as she was when she first came into the industry. She realizes that she is young and so she practically shows everyone around her respect.
(5) Khadija Adeola Ayoade: View pictures in App save up to 80% data. Khadija Adeola Ayoade is a Nigerian actress. She was born September 1, 1991 in Nigeria. She graduated from the University of Ibadan where she obtained her masters degree in Theatre arts. Khadija started her acting career in 2013 when she starred in the movie tittled "The Reporter". She is best known for writing the 2016 film "Ookun" in which she also played the leading role. View pictures in App save up to 80% data.
Khadija Adeola Ayoade is an actress who is warm, respectful, and down-to-earth. She do respect both her junior and senior colleague. Ever since Khadija joined the Nigerian movie industry she has never disrespected anyone.
(6) Erica Nlewedim: View pictures in App save up to 80% data. Erica Nlewedim is a Nigerian actress and a commercial model. She was born March 13, 1994 in Lagos, Nigeria. She graduated from the convenant university where she obtained a degree in business administration. Erica joined the Nigerian movie industry in 2015 with a leading role in the movie tittled "Secrets And Scandals", in the movie she played the character Sylvia. View pictures in App save up to 80% data.
Ask anyone who knows this beautiful actress they will tell you she is an exceptionally sweet lady who oozes humility and respect for anyone around her. Erica Nlewedim is very level headed and she avoids controversies like a plague.