View pictures in App save up to 80% data. Like they say, not all heroes wear cape and it has been proven times without number. During the #endsars protest a number of people have and will continue to be praised even at the end of the protest. They are; View pictures in App save up to 80% data.
1. DJ SWITCH. View pictures in App save up to 80% data.
She's the first person to bring live video of what's happening in Lekki Toll Gate as the Police were shooting peaceful protesters. Some said she's dead and some said she has been arrested but at the moment we don't know if that's true.
2. AISHA YESUFU. View pictures in App save up to 80% data.
The fearless woman who led the peaceful protest in Lagos during the first week of the protest. It was reported that even when tear gas and water were poured at the protesters to retreat, she was seen with her hands up in the air and marching forward.
3. WOMAN WHO BROUGHT THE 'SORO SOKE' PHRASE. View pictures in App save up to 80% data.
This phrase was invented during the candle night held for all who have lost their lives to SARS brutality. 'Soro Soke Werey' has become a battle cry, nigh a tone of rebellion and valid belligerency as well as a chant of unification in the Nigerian struggle against police brutality and terrible governance.
4. RUNTOWN, WIZKID AND ALL CELEBRITIES THAT LEAD THE FIRST PROTEST. View pictures in App save up to 80% data.
Nigerians will never forget all the Celebrities who started the #endsars protest . Few of which are Wizkid, RUNTOWN, Prince, Dipo Awojide, Kelechi AFTV, etc.
5. ALL PROTESTERS THAT HAVE LOST THEIR LIVES. View pictures in App save up to 80% data.
And finally, to all we've lost before and in the process of the protest, we'll never forget you.