opera news

download from google play download from apple store

Pull to refresh

Pull to refresh

Pull to refresh

Pull to refresh

Pull to refresh

Pull to refresh

Pull to refresh

Pull to refresh

Pull to refresh

Pull to refresh

Pull to refresh

Pull to refresh

Pull to refresh

Pull to refresh

Pull to refresh

Pull to refresh

Pull to refresh

Pull to refresh

Connection failed Try again

opera news

download from google play download from apple store

Mombasa woman claiming to be Kituyi's girlfriend says he kicked her in hotel

TUKO 06/10/2021

- Diana Opemi Lutta in an OB report filed at Nyali Police Station alleged Mukhisa Kituyi descended on her with kicks and blows after she rejected his sexual advances

- The aggrieved woman said the former Cabinet minister pushed her from the bed and kicked her until she fell down

- Kituyi, however, denied the claims but confirmed the assault report had been filed

PAY ATTENTION: Help us change more lives, join TUKO.co.ke’s Patreon programme

A Mombasa woman has come out and accused 2022 presidential aspirant Mukhisa Kituyi of assault at a five-star hotel in the coastal city.

Mombasa Woman Claiming to Be Mukhisa Kituyi's Girlfriend Says He Assaulted Her View pictures in App save up to 80% data.
2022 presidential aspirant Mukhisa Kituyi. He denied a Mombasa woman's claims that he assaulted her. Photo: Mukhisa Kituyi.

Diana Opemi Lutta in an OB report filed at Nyali Police Station alleged the former United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD) secretary-general descended on her with kicks and blows after she rejected his sexual advances.

"Assault report to the station by one Diana Opemi Lutta who has submitted a report today May 22, at around 0200 hours. She has been assaulted by a person known to her within Tamarind Village, namely Mukhisa Kituyi whom she claims to be her boyfriend," the OB report said.
Nakuru Househelp Accused of Stealing KSh 320k from OCS Denies Charges, Granted KSh 500k Bond

Speaking to People Daily on Wednesday, June 9, the aggrieved woman said the former Cabinet minister pushed her from the bed and kicked her until she fell down.

The lady said she was injured on the left knee in the process and was advised to seek medical attention by the police as they investigated the case.

“Police advised her to seek medical attention for further police action after she was issued with a P3 form which was later filled at the Coast General Hospital,” the police report said.

Kituyi, however, denied the claims but confirmed the assault report had been filed.

The economics and trade expert stated the case was withdrawn after they sorted out the issue.

“Someone had written a report claiming l had assaulted her but it was not true, I’ve never beaten any woman in my life nor do I intend to ever do it at any given time. We sorted out the case and it was withdrawn,” Kituyi said.
Nanyuki: 58-Year-Old Woman Dies Waiting for Treatment as Nurses Celebrate Colleague's Birthday

In a separate story, a 49-year-old Nairobi man accused his ex-Chinese employer of assault.

Moses Onyango said he was attacked by Yu Haibo on August 22, 2019, and decided to come out openly because he fears for his life.

The man disclosed the Chinese national has been tracing him after he reported his concerns to the authorities.

Source: Tuko

Follow us on Telegram