View pictures in App save up to 80% data. View pictures in App save up to 80% data. 1. What scares you?
What is holding you back from the life you want? Brainstorm some ideas on how to overcome those fears.
2. When in pain, physical or emotional, what is the kindest thing you can do for yourself?
You are your most significant investment. Be kind to yourself.
3. Are you holding on to something you need to let go of?
What is holding you back from achieving your goals? Accept what is not in your control and take small steps towards what you can change.
4. Is it more important to love or be loved? What small act of kindness were you once shown that you would never forget?
This question is related to empathy and the people around you.
5. What’s surprised you the most about your life or life in general?
Self-reflect on your life. The experiences you have been through and the lessons you have collected along through and lessons you can use in your current moment.
6. What do you think can make the relationships in your life improve?
Call old friends and check on them. Leave bad relationships behind. Heal old wounds.
7. What are the three principles you would want to pass along to your children?
8. In what ways do you show and like to be shown love?
9. If you could do anything as your job tomorrow with no obstacles in your way, what would you do?
Let your mind wander and write down the answer. Start taking small steps towards it, not giving up even if the progress is taking longer than you had hoped. You will find yourself doing what you had always dreamed of one day. Life is about those small steps; they add up to the bigger picture.
10. How well do you budget?
How do you feel about debt?
What are your views on saving money?
11. Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
Visualize your life and start taking the necessary steps towards it. "Clarity & understanding is power. If you know something, you have a higher chance of changing it or achieving it."