1. BBI 3 was edited to remove appointment of IEBC by Political Parties. This is against what Raila team wanted.
2. BBI 3 was edited to require Prime Minister to be elected MP. This means the presidential aspirants are out of the premier contest. Only MPs will be eligible. View pictures in App save up to 80% data.
3. BBI 3 was edited to include 180 Special MPs for Gender Rule. This is one part of the BBI that Kenyans have serious issues with. They won't have minded to support the report but this particular inclusion is making the report unpopular. 650MPs is certainly not funny.
4. BBI 3 was edited to provide that if PM comes from Runner UP Party, there will be no leader of opposition. This again is an undoing for Raila Odinga considering how hustler nation has taken root in the country.
5. BBI 3 was edited to strengthen Senate again. PM is just National Assembly Majority Leader.
Therefore it will be interesting to watch and see how things unfold in the coming month ahead of 2021. The statements of leaders will be closely monitored to find out where their hearts really are in regards to the report.