View pictures in App save up to 80% data. With the advancing of technology there has been introduction of gas cooking cylinders which some people use them to cook their food faster whereby it do not produce soot like firewood.
These gas cooking cylinders are very dangerous if people do not follow the precautions when they are dealing with them. Many people do not know the dangers and the rules which are associated with the gas cylinder.
There have been reported cases of terrible accidents or ugly experiences which occur because of power usage of cooking gas.
When you are dealing with the cooking gas, please these are some of the basic things which you should try your level best to avoid them.
1. You should never turn your gas knob before lighting your matchstick. So when you want to use your gas cooker just try to light the match stick before turning on the knob of the gas cylinder. This will help you to avoid the evaporating gas on the air. There are some gas cookers which do not require matches striking.
2. You should do try your level best not to keep your gas cylinder in hot temperature or environment. It is very dangerous because gas may explode because of high temperature from the environment.
A room which has no AC or a room which contains harsh weather conditions or heavy sunlight and it might not have ventilations in the room is risky for the cooking gas. So you should take care never to leave your gas cylinder in the sunlight for long time because it might burn in the house. View pictures in App save up to 80% data.
3. You should try your level best to avoid making phone calls while using gas cooker. This can cause an accident. We know very well that phones emit electromagnetic radiation and also the frequency of the waves get stronger during cells. So this has the capacity to draw some molecules of the gas which is near and can ignite into flames of fire with cooking gas which eventually might lead to explosion.
The heat explosion can also be caused by the phone which is producing heat and is placed closer to the cooking gas. So that more heat produced can ignite the cooking gas. So my people let's try to avoid this.
4. The improper locking of the knob might let the gas to escape off into the hair around the living room or kitchen. So if you smell any gas just a run and switch off the gas cylinder. Try to open all the windows and doors for good ventilation in the room. Make sure you tighten the knob. If you feel you are not comfortable for what you have done just try to seek the expert. View pictures in App save up to 80% data.
5. It is advisable not to shake your cylinder to know the amount of gas remaining. This is because the gas molecules move randomly in a compressed volume.