News Hub Creator 2d
View pictures in App save up to 80% data. Chicken stew is the best meal enjoyed by most people. There are different methods of preparing chicken stew to the taste required and here are the simple procedures; View pictures in App save up to 80% data.
-Full chicken slice into pieces.
-Three large ripe tomatoes (chopped).
-Quarter piece if ginger(grated).
-Three gloves of garlic (grated).
-One large onion (chopped).
-Salt to taste.
-Two Spoonfuls of vegetable cooking oil. View pictures in App save up to 80% data.
1. Place the chicken pieces into a large
Sufuria and add a little water.
2. Place the mixture on the jiko and cover.
Let it cook until the chicken is tender.
3. Drain off the excess broth from the sufuria
and put aside.
4. Add the onions and cooking oil to the
chicken and stir,add garlic and stir until the
onions and garlic begin to turn golden
5. Add ginger and mix for two minutes then
add tomatoes and continue mixing until
they are tender and fully cooked.
6. Pour in the chicken broth adding a little
water to cover the Chicken and cover to
simmer.Let it cook for quite sometime.
7. Add dhania and let the chicken cook for
five minutes then remove your chicken.
The Chicken stew can be served with ugali, rice and chapati.Enjoy your meal.
View pictures in App save up to 80% data.
6d [email protected]
5h [email protected]