What is job application letter?
An application letter is a documents you submit to a potential employer to express your interest in an open position. A job application letter can impress a potential employer and set your apart from other applicants.
The job application letter explains who you are individually and professionally. The letter should highlights your achievements and skills, helping get attention of reviewing your applications.
I will be writing as wel as using images to explain how to write a good job application letter.
Useful Phrases for job application
* I am writing in response to your advertisement in..... for position of...
* I would like to apply for vacancy advertised in....
* With reference to your advertisement in..
* I noted with interest your advertisement for a job in today's edition of...
* As you will see from my CV
*After graduating from.....
* Having gained a degree, I..
* Since Leaving University, I have..
* While I was working at....
* I am currently employed as ...
* This post interest me because....
* I would welcome the chance to gain more experience
* I would be grateful for opportunity to improve my skills
* I have extensive experience of..
* If you consider that my experience and qualifications are suitable..
* I would be available for interview any afternoon and would be pleased to discuss the post in person.
A twiiter user named Private Musseur through his twitter account shared some tips on how to write job application letter. Images of what he posted can be seen below..
View pictures in App save up to 80% data. View pictures in App save up to 80% data. View pictures in App save up to 80% data. View pictures in App save up to 80% data.
View pictures in App save up to 80% data.