Respect is one thing that keeps every marriage moving, if you don't show respect to your partner, then how do you expect them to respect you in return. Respect is always reciprocal. As a Christian wife, you should always respect yourself in the presence of your husband, here are five things you should stop doing to your husband.
View pictures in App save up to 80% data.
1. You should stop calling him, DEAR or BROTHER, why will you even use those words for your husband in the first place? To be precise, the word "brother is mostly used in churches and place of worship, imagine calling your husband by "brother John your food is ready", does it make any sense? Instead of these words you can use another romantic word in place of it words that will make him feel loved.
2. Answering your husband with "SIR", it's not wrong to do so, but your home is not a place of work, why answer with sir when there are tonnes of alternatives words to answer your husband with, for example "my love". "My love" might seem old fashioned but it's a perfect match.
3. You should stop disrespecting your husband and also adhere to his advice at all times, some wives tend to act ignorantly by disrespecting their husband's orders.
4. You should never dress awkwardly when at home with your husband, dress like a married woman when you're out with your husband in public. Never dress like a high school girl just because you want your husband to be pleased with your look.
5. One thing that hurts Men the most is seeing that their wives are not taking care of themselves. Don't make your husband feel that way just because you're not taking care of yourself properly.
Was this article helpful? As a Christian wife you should always be honest with your husband and show respect to him.