Good news: Advanced level 3 sees a lot of activities and businesses coming back, see latest rules.
View pictures in App save up to 80% data.
Just some hours ago, Nkosazana Dlamini Zuma gave an outline of businesses that can reopen during this advanced level 3 lockdown.
This new rule was published on the 25th of June.
When Ramaphosa addressed the nation last week Wednesday, he stated that eatries can open, however, there was no particular date for resumption.
Here are some of the rules for advanced level 3.
1. Exercises are allowed.
2. You can travel or perform any activity if it is related to work.
3. You can buy goods and services.
4. Exercises are allowed in morning hours but gathering must not be more than four people and they must adhere to health rules and social distancing rules.
3. For church gatherings, people must attend churches within their neighborhood.
These are the only type of gatherings allowed.
Churches with only 50 members.
Funerals with only 50 style.
Conferences and official meetings must not be more than 50 people
Cinemas and theaters can work but only 50 people and tickets can only be purchased thru a booking system.
For those performing, only maximum of 15 people.
For those working in Casino, not more than 50% of the available floor space must be used and passengers must observe a metre away from eachother.
These are the list of business that aren't allowed to operate during level 3 lockdown.
1. On-site consumption of liquor;
2. Short term home-sharing /letting /leasing /rental for leisure purposes;
3. Domestic travels for leisure purpose.
4. Passenger ships for leisure purposes.
5. Some sporting activities
This are also other forms of services that can also get reopened.
Nail and toe treatment;
Facial treatment and make-up;
Body massage; and
Tattooing and body piercing.
You can read the fill directive below.