Npower Online registration: Here Are 5 Set Of People That Will Be Disqualified from stage 1 Tomorrow
View pictures in App save up to 80% data.
As we all know that registration for Npower Batch C is starting from tomorrow being the 26th of June, 2020.
There are 3 stages you will pass before you become an Npower Beneficiary, this is as announced by the Npower forum on their Twitter account.
Stage 1: online registration will start tomorrow.
Stage 2: online test that will be conducted for people that passed stage 1.
Stage 3: physical verification for people that passed stage 2.
They also listed 5 set of people that will be disqualified from online registration (stage 1). Here is the list.
1. People who's registration name are different from their BVN name, will be automatically disqualified.
2. People that fill in wrong account number or account name will be disqualified.
3. People that fill in wrong BVN number will also be disqualified from stage 1.
4. People that fill in date of birth that does not correspond with the one on their certificate and BVN will be automatically disqualified.
5. Finally all serving Corper (NYSC) will be disqualified. But if you are a serving Corper (NYSC) and you want to apply. Then when filling the form choose "Finished service" instead of "Still in service".
Tap the follow button above for more updates.