8 Ways To Have Smooth And Healthy Facial Skin.
Every Nigerian lady loves to maintain herself and look good always. Most ladies are materialistic and likes luxurious things of life, not nothing a lady loves more or cherishes more than her 'looks'. They all like to take care of their skin both old and young in order to smoother, radiant and fresh looking skin. Before I show how you can take good care of your facial skin, let's take a look at what causes ill skins. View pictures in App save up to 80% data.
What causes unhealthy facial skin:
Your skin's health is influenced by several factors including pollution, stress and sun damage, that over time will cheap away your complexion and makes it more prone to roughness, wrinkles, dark spot, bruises and sagging. Those who struggles with genetic Syndrome like eczema, ichthyosis and keratosis pilaris. Such persons are susceptible to having dry skin and rough skin.
Then in some cases older women who under goes chemical and hormonal changes in the body, such as menopause and peri menopause, can contribute to overall lost of skin smoothness. At it is, the normal aging process plays role and contributes to your skin's health says a dermatologist.
It's reported that our bodies produces less and less of key elements that helps you look younger. Such as collagen protein, which provides firm and support. Yet by the time a woman reach menopause, she would have about 45% less collagen, says expert.
Then how can you get a healthy and smooth facial skin: well, so do say it might not be possible for adults to reclaim the from, smoothness of the skin and blemish free complexion of their youth. That doesn't mean you have to give up on your pursuit for healthy skin. Although, their quite number of skin care products in the market, of which some are technological advance to restore your beauty and young skin. But here are some helpful ways you can practice to enhance your facial skin smoothness and health. View pictures in App save up to 80% data.
1. Facial wash: you have to wash your face with water twice daily. This is o e of the best way to ensure that your face is free from pimples. You should endeavor to wash it in morning and night.
2. Use a mask at least once per week: use mask that contains acne fighting ingredient can help reduce excess oils and bacteria on your facial skin. Wash your face as usual and then apply the mask. Leave it on for about 10 minutes and then rinses it with cool water and then pat your skin dry with clean towel. You can buy it in market or make your own. View pictures in App save up to 80% data.
3. Improve your diet to get better skin: avoid eating all those junk foods. You know junk foods is bad for your health and should be avoided. You are what you eat. Remember that when you eat good balance diet, it will show on your skin.
4. Make sure you are getting enough sleeps: if you haven't slept for days, it will show on your face. Stress can wreck havoc on your skin, especially when you are not allowing your body to rest and recover from daily grid. It also worthy to note that your body repairs itself and recovers from daily stress when you sleeps.
5. Apply moisturizer on your face: keeping your face moisturize will help to give you a smooth skin. Make it a routine to apply moisturizer on your skin, because it helps. Remember to use the one that will work on your skin type. If you have oily skin, chose oil free moisturizer. If you skin is dry then chose the moisturizer meant for dry skin.
6. Avoid sun rays: it's no longer a news that sun rays damages the skin. The fact is that most of the skin damages in older women are as results of unprotected exposure to sun rays.
7. Exercise: The benefit of regular exercise can never be over emphasis. Exercise helps to build the body and also helps induced more blood volume to be pump through the vessels of your face, leading to more micro nutrients and healing. View pictures in App save up to 80% data.
8. Always visit a dermatologist whenever you have skin problems. Avoid self medication and don't use your skin as experiment.
I hope you enjoyed this article, drop your comments and share it with friends.