Inauguration of Committee Members for the Capital Budget Bilateral Discussion in Akwa Ibom State
The Hon. Commissioner for Economic Development & Ibom Deep Seaport, Akwa Ibom State, Mr. AKAN OKON, has pleaded with Ministries, Departments & Agencies, MDAs to make their 2021 budgets realistic and achievable owing to the present economic situation in the country.
Mr. Okon made the plea while declaring open the 2021 Capital Budget Bilateral Discussion at the Conference Room of the Ministry on June 29th, 2020.
Meanwhile, the Commissioner also inaugurated an eleven (11) Man Member Committee for the Bilateral Discussion as follows:
1. Hon. Commissioner for Economic Development and Ibom Deep Seaport, Mr. Akan Okon as the Chairman.
2. Hon. Commissioner for Finance, Mr. Linus Nkan - member.
3. Hon. Commissioner for Agriculture and Woman Affairs, Dr. Glory Edet - member.
4. Permanent Secretary, Min. of Eco. Dev. & IDSP, Mr. Effiong Ekpenyong - member.
5. State Accountant General, pastor Uwem Andrew Essien - member.
6. Head, State Budget Office, Mr. Otu Asuquo - member.
7. State Director of Economic Planning, Mrs. Enobong Okpongkpong - member
8. State Director of Statistics, Mr. Peter Akpan - member.
9. Head, International Cooperation, Ministry of Eco. Dev.& IDSP, Dr (Mrs.) Uduak Ekong - member
10. Head, Programmes Monitoring and Evaluation, Ministry of Eco. Dev. & IDSP, Mr. Otobong Sambo - member
11. Mrs. Idongesit Asuquo (Economic Planning) - member/ secretary. View pictures in App save up to 80% data. View pictures in App save up to 80% data. View pictures in App save up to 80% data. View pictures in App save up to 80% data. View pictures in App save up to 80% data. View pictures in App save up to 80% data.