Top 10 Nigeria Headlines News For Today, 28 june, 2020
1) Updated:— Nigeria records 779 new cases of corona virus, total now 24,077. View pictures in App save up to 80% data.
Nigeria has recorded 797 new cases of corona virus, bring the total number of confirmed cases in the country to 24,077.
The new cases are recorded from 22 states.
Lagos (285), Rivers (68), FCT (60), Edo (60), Enugu (56), Delta (47), Enboyi (42), Oyo (41), Kaduna (19), Ogun (18), Ondo (16), Imo (12), Sokoto (11), Borno (9), Nasarawa (8), Abia (5), Gombe (5), Kebbi (5), kano (4), Yobe (3), Ekiti (3), Osun (2).
2) Peter Okoye Family Battled Covid-19 For Three Weeks. View pictures in App save up to 80% data.
Popular pop singer and one of the defunct p-square brothers, Peter Okoye has revealed how his family tested positive of Corona virus and battled the virus for 3 weeks.
He made this revelation on Saturday, June 27 in a video he posted on his Twitter handle, which he tagged "Three weeks of Hell".
He added that " Covid-19 is real. Do not take it for granted. All of us are now negative".
3) APC: Oshiomole Surrendered. View pictures in App save up to 80% data.
The immediate past national chairman of the All Progressive Congress (APC), Comrade Adams Oshiomole, has said that he has no regret for what so ever action he took while presiding over the affairs of the party, including those he stepped on their toes, stressing that, As a leader, he would have pleased every one. He explained this when speaking at a word press conference in Abuja.
4)Some People are Playing God in APC— Senator Gbenga Obadmate. View pictures in App save up to 80% data.
Senator Genga Obadara is a former member of the house of Assembly, who represented Ogun central senatorial district in the red chamber.
He blamed the crisis rocking the ruling party (APC) on the intrigue of some powers drovers who are calling the shots. He however dismissed the doom prediction of an imminent implosion in the party. Insisting that APC would win the coming Edo and Ondo state governorship election.
5) Edo election: Obaseki confirms running mate.
6)APC crisis: Presidency speaks on alleged quarrel between Buhari and Tinubu.
7) 6 alleged rifles are uncovered in a church building in Delta state.
8) Buhari, Tinubu still together— presidency.
9) Alleged delection plans of our governors to APC laughable— PDP.
10) Obaseki's SSA resigned over deflection to PDP.