No Matter The Challenges You Are Facing, Remember These Five Things And Thank God
There are five amazing free things we experience everyday, these things make up a fraction of the world and a fraction of who we are. View pictures in App save up to 80% data.
We should always thank God for these five things He blessed us with and cherish these things as a sign of appreciation to Him.
These five things are:
Life View pictures in App save up to 80% data.
Air View pictures in App save up to 80% data.
Water View pictures in App save up to 80% data.
Laughter View pictures in App save up to 80% data.
Love View pictures in App save up to 80% data.
These five things are rare and precious.
Now say this five prayer points, each for these things that God gave us for free
1. Father I thank you for the gift of life, thank you because I am blessed to be counted among the living
2. My father, I thank you for the air I breathe, thank you because I breath it freely and I am not paying for it
3. O God, thank you for the waters you blessed us with, thank you for all the healing effects of water and for giving us the ability to harness it
4. Lord, the ability to laugh, and feel laughter is a great testimony, thank you for giving that to me and my loved ones
5. My God and King, love made you send your only son to die for me, love is the greatest of all gifts, thank you for giving me this gift, and for allowing me to experience and live it.
Thank you Lord, for all these and more in Jesus name I have prayed. Amen.
Hope these thanks giving prayers helps us to understand that for every passing day, we have reasons to praise God.
Stay blessed. Thanks