5 Major Things The Federal Government Said About Interstate Travel Ban And School Resumption
5 Major Things The Federal Government Said About Interstate Travel Ban And School Resumption View pictures in App save up to 80% data.
Jubilation across the country as FG lifts ban on interstate travel, approves reopening of schools.
Earlier today, the federal government of Nigeria has lifted the ban on interstate travel and also approved the reopening of schools.
This message was delivered by Boss Mustapha, secretary to the government of the federation, broke the news at the presidential task force briefing on Monday. View pictures in App save up to 80% data.
Mustapha, who is the chairman of the task force, said President Muhammadu Buhari gave the approval when his team met with him earlier in the day. He said the nation will be moving to the next Phase of the ease of Lockdown.
In all these, opera news learnt that the Federal Government has directed the resumption of schools and lifting of the interstate travel ban among other directives.
This is why I compiled a short list of the 5 major things the SGF said about the next phase of easing the lockdown; View pictures in App save up to 80% data.
Here they are as follow:
1. Permission of movement across State borders only outside curfew hours with effect from 1st July 2020;
2. Safe re-opening of schools to allow students in graduating classes resume in-person in preparation for examinations;
3. Safe reopening of domestic flight services as soon as practicable
4. Publication of revised guidelines around the three thematic areas of general movement, industry and labour; and community activities.
5. Encouraging States and Hospital authorities to ensure continuity of other health services to prevent fatalities from other life-threatening conditions during the COVID-19 pandemic.
What are your thoughts on these guidelines?