The University of Calabar (UNICAL) set to release post-utme/screening form for 2020/2021 session.
The University of Calabar (UNICAL) has made it known to the public that the official post-utme/screening form shall be released in due time.
This was discussed in the meeting that was held on Wednesday been the 23rd of June, 2020 by the board SEB. View pictures in App save up to 80% data. View pictures in App save up to 80% data.
Pursuant to the information we received last night, the University of Calabar Aptitude Test Screening Committee (SEB) is set to be constituted this week.
Subsequently, In-house meetings will be held to deliberate and approve/decide on the following inline with all that were agreed during the 2020 JAMB policy meeting;
- Mode of Screening (Aptitude Test/Post UTME or Online Screening)
- Date to commence the Sales of Post UTME (Screening) Form
- Date to end the sales of Post UTME (Screening) Form
- General Cut off for all department (160 or above)
- Deadline for possible 'extension' of registration
- Provisional dates for Aptitude Test.
In a nutshell, expect something big from the University of Calabar (UNICAL) in the coming weeks, we are following everything and we are not relenting.
As soon as we get further information on these, be rest assured that; we'd drop/post it here. For now, get our updated Post UTME Past Questions, Solutions and Answers and intensify your preparation because, there is no much luxury of time.
Thank you all.