The Book Of Proverb;The Book Of Knowledge:Proverb Verses That Will Change Your Life For Better
View pictures in App save up to 80% data. (1)The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge ,but fools despise wisdom and instruction(prov1:7)
(2) My son ,do not forget my teaching,but keep my commands in your heart ,for they will prolong your life many years and bring you peace and prosperity (prov3:4).
(3)The path of righteous is like the morning sun, shining ever brighter till the full light of day(prov4:18-19).
(4) Go to ant ,you sluggard ; consider it's ways and be wise ! It has no commander ,no overseer or ruler ,yet it stores it's provisions in summer and gathers it's food at harvest (prov6:6-8).
(5) There are six things the Lord hates ,seven that are destestable to him:haughty eyes,a lying tongue,hands that shed innocent blood,a heart that devises wicked schemes,feet that are quick to rush into evil,a false witness who pours out lies and a person who stirs up conflict in the community (prov6:16-19).
(6) If you are wise ,your wisdom will reward you;If you are a mocker ,you alone will suffer(prov9:12).
(7) Lazy hands make for poverty ,but deligent hands bring wealth (prov10:4).
(8) Whoever conceals their sins does not prosper ,but the one who confesses and renounces them finds mercy(prov28:13).
(8) The name of the righteous is used in blessings but the name of the wicked will not(prov11:21).
(9) Be sure of this:the wicked will not go unpunished ,but those who are righteous will go free(prov11:21).
(10) The way of fools seems right to them ,but the wise listen to advice(prov12:15)
(11) Whoever is patient has great understanding ,but one who is quick-tempered displays folly(prov14:29).
(12) Commit to the whatever you do ,and he will establish your plans(prov16:3).
(13) Better a little with righteousness than much gain with injustice(prov16:8).
(14) Better the poor whose way of life is blameless than a fool what lips are perverse(prov19:1).
(15) A gossip betrays a confidence ;so avoid anyone who talks too much(prob 20:19).
(16) A good name is more desirable than great riches; to be esteemed is better than silver or gold (prov22:1)
(17) Do not boast about tomorrow for you do not know what a day may bring(prov27:1)
(18) whoever remains stiff-necked after many rebukes will suddenly be destroyed without remedy(prov29:1).
(19) A servant pampered from youth will turn out to be insolent(prov29:1).
(20) Those who trust in their riches will fall,but the righteous will thrive like a green leaf.(Prov11:28).