10 Most-read Bible verses by NIV
Here are the top 10 most-read Bible verses as all verses quoted from the NIV View pictures in App save up to 80% data.
1. John 3:16: For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
2. Jer 29:11: For I know the plans I have for you declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
3. Rom 8:28: And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.
4. Phil 4:13: I can do everything through him who gives me strength. View pictures in App save up to 80% data.
5. Gen 1:1: In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
6 Prov 3:5: Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.
7 Prov 3:6: in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.
8. Rom 12:2: Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is his good, pleasing and perfect will. View pictures in App save up to 80% data.
9 Phil 4:6: Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
10. Matt 28:19: Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Other most read Bible verses are:
Eph 2:8: For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God
Gal 5:22: But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulnes,
Rom 12:1:Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God-this is your spiritual act of worship.
John 10:10: The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.
Acts 18:10: For I am with you, and no one is going to attack and harm you, because I have many people in this city."
Acts 18:9: One night the Lord spoke to Paul in a vision: "Do not be afraid; keep on speaking, do not be silent.
Which one is your favorite ?