Learn coding for beginners, intermediate and experts
View pictures in App save up to 80% data. The main problem of people online or doing online business is coding. Though coding is hard to learn and it's easy for some people. Coding comes in different ways or languages.
Example of coding languages are:
and many more.
Lets highlight the meaning of all this coding languages above:
1. JAVA: Java is over 20 years of age and it is used by millions of developers. It is able to run on any hardware and operating system through Java Virtual Machine. All android apps are based on Java and over 90% of fortune companies use Java. Learn more here.
2. Python: Python is a general purpose programming language used for web development and as a support language for software developers. Python is also used for web development and as a supporting language for developers. It's also widely used in scientific writing and computing, data mining and machine learning also. Python is known as one of the best and easiest programming language for beginners. It's a free and open source.
3. PHP: PHP is the most popular server side programming language in the world. It is generally used as the foundation of Content Management sysyems for wordpress and other websites like Wikipedia and facebook and blogtherytway.site.
4. C#: C# is an object oriented programming language from Microsoft designed to run on microsoft designed to run on microsoft.
5. Ruby: Ruby is a dynamic and general purpose language which was designed and developed by Yukihiro Matsumoto in the 1990s. It's with a focus on the syntax that was easy to read by humans.
Please follow me, subscribe, share and like this post. Thanks.