What you need to know about a successful N-Power application
View pictures in App save up to 80% data.
Here’s what you need to know after the N-Energy Registration Portal opens on June 26, 2020.
N-Power, an empowerment program strengthened by the federal government in 2016, has decided to register the third group of applicants in the system after successfully doing so twice. In fact, this scheme has proved useful for all its successful candidates.
Here is another option for Nigerians, as the federal government has decided to open the N energy program registration portal on June 26 at noon. She has said she will enroll no less than 400,000 Nigerians in the plan.
Here's what you need to know about a successful application:
1. Make sure you have a printout of your bank verification number (BVN) and passport.
2. Log in to the N-power site and click on the application for N-power volunteer troops.
3. Accept the terms and conditions of the application portal.
4. Fill in the BVN, last name, first name, middle name and make sure it corresponds to the information in your BVN and active bank account.
5. Fill in your personal details and academic qualification correctly.
6. Try a valid phone number and email so they can contact you directly.
7. Add the passport in jpeg format of no more than 25kb.
Before the application is sent, you will be given a general test in which you will be tested in grammar, general knowledge, numerical basic concepts.
Once completed, the application will be sent successfully. Good luck.
If you found this article useful, please review, comment, and share it.
Take care of yourself.