See 10 Ordinary Things With Hidden Features That Most Of Us Aren't Aware Of.
There are things we might have have been using for a long time, and probably didn't bother to find out if they had hidden features. Two typical examples are- the function of the hole in a spaghetti spoon is for determining the quantity of spaghetti you intend to boil, and another example is that the shape of the neck of beer bottles are designed to be long and shaped in a way to allow/encourage people to hold their beer bottles at the top. View pictures in App save up to 80% data. View pictures in App save up to 80% data.
These things go on to prove that there is no invention without a purpose.
However, below is a compilation of ten (10) ordinary things with undisclosed features that many of us don't know existed.
1. The dot between the camera and flash of an iPhone. View pictures in App save up to 80% data.
The round black dot serves as another microphone, and it blocks other background noises in other to provide a quality sound during conversations.
2. The distinct lines on the keyboard. View pictures in App save up to 80% data.
These lines are located ok the F and J key. They serves as a reference for those that can type without starring at the keyboard. Note that your pointer fingers are supposed to be placed on these basic keys so as to know where your hands are.
3. The hole in a soda opener. View pictures in App save up to 80% data.
This holes are not useless as they look. They are simply an holder for your straw. As shown above, turn the opener around and then put your straw in it.
4. The arrow on the fuel pump indicator light. View pictures in App save up to 80% data.
If you are the type that pays attention to details, you would notice that an arrow is located next to the pump on the indicator light. These arrow show the side your fuel tank sits on.
5. The Diamonds with Slits on bags. View pictures in App save up to 80% data.
They were initially on tourist backpacks- used to carry ropes, but in recent years, they can be used to carry bottle of water, umbrella or even a pair of sneakers.
6. The side holes in sneakers. View pictures in App save up to 80% data.
The drains were initially made for basketballers so as to allow them lace their shoes more firmly and also keep their laces from disentangling.
7. Margin of notebooks. View pictures in App save up to 80% data.
Application if margins were done to guide against losing important work that could result from rat eating them. It was because of how common rats were back in the days that the wide margins were used. It is also to prevent the extreme edges of the pages from wear and tear.
8. The hole located at the top of a stick sweet. View pictures in App save up to 80% data.
The hole was created because whenever the manufacturers pour melted candy in the mold, part of it gets stuck in the hole, and this solidifies to keep the candy on the stick from falling off.
9. The hole on pan and pot handles. View pictures in App save up to 80% data.
The principal purpose of this hole is to hold stirring spoons which will minimize the mess the spoon could cause.
10. The Plastic Liner in the bottle cover of soda drinks. View pictures in App save up to 80% data.
Please know that this is not meant to award or give out prizes to faithful customers. The basic function of the plastic liner is to ensure that no CO2 or gas will escape from the bottle. And without this plastic liners, your drinks will become flat.
Thanks for reading.
So, Which of these undisclosed features are you seeing for the first time? Kindly share your thoughts in the comment section.
Don't forget to follow, like and share this post with friends and family.