10 Things Nobody tells you about Life.
View pictures in App save up to 80% data. 1. Your success in life depends on luck, largely. If you are born into a wealthy, well educated family, you get all the guidance to turn out good, great even. The quote, “if you're born poor it's not your fault, but if you die poor it's your fault” is actually quite right, if it happened to end with.. “if you die not being rich,… then, it would have been wrong.
2. People are always nice to you. Always. Because they want to come across as nice. It's a political thing. It has nothing to do with helping you out genuinely. Sure, some people are genuine, but that's a rare find unless they want something from you, in which case a relationship may form.
3. True love is real, but it is not only for one special person in one lifetime. You can truly love many, just not at the same time. Some claim to be able to love many simultaneously, I can't comment as I can't disprove that.
4. A man's real character should be judged with respect to his circumstances. If a truly poor man donates a dollar, it is infinitely more valuable than a millionaire donating a thousand dollars. Similarly, just because you were brought up right, that doesn't make you a great human being. That guy who stole that loaf of bread would have been just the same as you if he got the exact upbringing you had.
5. Even if you get everything you ever wanted, it will not suffice, Our brains are not designed to be contented. View pictures in App save up to 80% data.
6. You seek out relationships with people whom you perceive to be of “higher standing”. Whatever that may be, looks, wealth, education, etc. This is subconsciously driven.
7. Those who claim that physical attractiveness is not important are lying to themselves. Just ask them to marry/go out with a physically disabled person, many would not. Physical attractiveness is vital for our survival as a species, its an indicator of good genes. Just look at most couples, they complement each other.
8. To succeed in life, it's not so much about what you know, but who you know. The more people you know, the more opportunities you'll have. View pictures in App save up to 80% data.
9. Good behaviour can be brought about by seemingly unrelated things, like getting the girl of your dreams. Out of fear of losing her, a man struggles and manages to keep his act together. People who are popular, can get away with any thing.
10. People talk about harwork and attitude. But it is your genes that determine a lot of these capabilities. Which again points to the first point.