Today's transfer news: Kepa, Sancho, Havertz, Koulibaly, Grealish, Chelsea, Man United and more
Here's a comprehensive look at the biggest, juiciest and trending transfer news making the rounds in the transfer rumour mill today.
- Starting with Chelsea: The Blues are looking at signing Ajax Amsterdam goalkeeper Andre Onana, 24, as a replacement for Kepa Arrizibalaga, who has been linked with a two-year loan move to Valencia.
View pictures in App save up to 80% data. - Bayer Leverkusen boss Peter Bosz has conceded that star player Kai Havertz is likely to seal a move away from the club in August. Chelsea are favourites for the 21-year old's signature, with Manchester United and Real Madrid also interested.
- SportBuzzer claims that Borussia Dortmund are growing increasingly confident that they can keep English youngster Jadon Sancho at the club.
View pictures in App save up to 80% data. - Speaking of Sancho, Man United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has refused to rule out a move for the 20-year old when the summer transfer window opens.
- Here's a big one for United: the Daily Express reports that Manchester United are edging closer to a deal for Aston Villa and England midfielder Jack Grealish.
View pictures in App save up to 80% data. - Onto new Premier League champions Liverpool: Tuttosport reports that they are set to make a bid for Napoli and Senegalese defender Kalidou Koulubaly. The 29-year old has also been linked with a move to Manchester City.
- Calciomercato claims that the much anticipated deal deal between Barcelona and Juventus involving Arthur and Miralem Pjanic is getting close. Both players are expected to undergo medicals in the coming days.
View pictures in App save up to 80% data. - The Mirror reports that Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola is refusing to commit his future to the Manchester Giants.
- A blow for all interested: Juventus director Fabio Paratici has played down the prospect of a move for Adrien Rabiot, with Manchester United, Everton and Arsenal all interested in the 25-year old former PSG French midfielder.
Those are the transfer stories making the headlines today. Feel free to leave a comment below!
Plus, I'll be posting updates for today in this post so stay tuned!