Hilarious: See 8 Things This Man Says He Hates About Being Married
View pictures in App save up to 80% data. 1. you're shouting something from somewhere, only God knows what you’re saying. So I search from my desk and yell, ‘What did you say?” You shout back something, only God knows what you’re saying. So, I grumble to myself, get up, walk to the highest of the steps and yell, “What did you say?” And you shout back something, only God knows what you’re saying. So, I hiss to myself, walk down the steps , to the door of the front room , and find you curled on the couch reading. So, I take a deep breath and ask quietly, “What did you say?” And, looking totally surprised to ascertain me there, you peer over your book and say, “Oh, i used to be just wondering where you were.”
2. If I ask upstairs, then ask downstairs, then ask before I start peeling it if you would like dodo and you say, ‘No, no, no’. Then I peel it and fry it, sit right down to eat it, and you sit opposite me – and within the name of ‘keeping me company’ – take one single dodo and put in your mouth. I hate it.
3. once I am sleeping and you wake me up because i'm snoring. Honestly, before God and man, is it fair?
4. You complain and complain that you simply lookout of everybody during this house from morning till night and no-one ever takes care of you. So i buy up subsequent morning and say i will be able to cause you to breakfast, and you act excited and follow me to the kitchen. Then I open the cabinet and choose one pot, and you sigh like someone recently bereaved. So, I ask, ‘What is it?’ And you say, ‘That is my wok. I only use it when I’m making Chinese fried rice’. So i choose another one, and you say, ‘Ehm, I don’t use that frypan anymore.’ and that i rotate and ask, “Should I allow you to do this?” And you say, “Perhaps it's best”.
5. You inherit the living room . i'm watching a movie. You ask, “What is that?” I press the “i” button. You read the data and say, “This may be a nice movie, why didn’t you call me?” I say, “Sorry”. You sit down. Three seconds later, you inquire from me , “Who is that this man?” I say, “I don’t know. I even have not watched the movie before.” Ten seconds later you inquire from me , “Is he getting to kill her?” I say, “I don’t know. I even have not watched the movie before.” Six seconds later you scream and inquire from me , “Will she die?” Honestly, I hate it.
6. You delay 2 dresses and inquire from me to select one. I do a fast ‘tun-bum-tun-bum’ in my head and point to the one in your right . “Really?” You look disappointed. “Doesn’t it make me look fat?” So, I point to the one in your left . “Really?” You look disappointed. “I think it makes me look short.”
7. once we are sitting at a table somewhere and a woman with a ‘look at it’ bum walks past and you immediately start looking into my eyes, and keep looking into my eyes till she has passed the purpose where I can only see the glory by very obviously turning my head… Honestly, before God and man, is that this fair?
8. Now, you're frowning. So, I ask, “Is everything ok?” You say, “Yes.” and that i return to scripting this article. Please, how is that this ‘insensitive’?