Portions of the Bible that Promotes Black Existence in Israel.
My skin is BLACK upon me, and my bones are burned with heat.
Song of Solomon 1:5
I am BLACK, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.
Song of Solomon 1:6
Look not upon me, because I am BLACK, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept. (RACIAL DISCRIMINATION)
Song of Solomon 5:11
His head is as the most fine gold, his LOCKS (DADA) are bushy, and BLACK as a raven.
For the hurt of the daughter of my people am I hurt; I am BLACK; astonishment hath taken hold on me.
Our skin was BLACK like an oven because of the terrible famine.
N/B. 1. Melanin is not a curse but a blessing of nature to withstand the sun. Stop bleaching.
2. Black is beautiful, creative and fruitful stop downplaying your origins to please those who have fair skin in order to feel among. You are already among from the onset.
3. Israel from time immemorial was never a white nation nor was Egypt a white or Arabic nation they were a fusion of multiple colours. The racial dvivide by skin colour begins from family to village to ethnic to national and continental sentiments of divide and conquer for material purposes. Racial divide is not the work of God nor God's will for man. Man created racial and gender sentiments.
4. Having low self-esteem based on colour can cause you to serve others whole leaving your home and nation poor and diseased. While serving learn not to think as a slave and know when to build your own. Serving is good, it creates wisdom and progress but slaving in service is bondage and poverty.
5. Black is a symbol or remorse when mourning for the wrong and unity when sharing the pain of others. Black is empathy and considerate. Any black culture that oppressed is as a result of capitalist mentality because black is communal in mature. Learn to care for humanity and nature and environment as those of black origin does steadily.
6. Black is protective of the women folk. They ought not to be gender oppressive as it is today. A woman's hurt is a general black man's hurt. Protect your women, protect your girls, protect their dignity and put men who molest women on their right place under justice.
7. Black celebrates the Woman's pride. Mother Africa is the birth of ethnicities and nations and as such abhors the derogatory remarks meted on the women folks. Love and value them. As the earth speaks. The woman's voice should not be forced to silence. A woman should not keep quiet because she is a woman neither should a man except their silence is to avoid foolish talk. View pictures in App save up to 80% data.