Besides Preventing Rash, See 10 Ways Baby POWDER Can Solve Your Household Problems.
As we all know, baby powders are popularly used to treat or prevent rashes on different part of the body. But beyond this use, the baby powder can be used to solve different problems within the house. Baby powder can be used to eradicate the bad odours from shoes, removing stains from our clothes, and even make nice deodorants. Note that the most interesting thing about this versatile powder is that it is very affordable.
So, this article contains ten(10) ways the versatile baby powder can solve our domestic/everyday problems. Read And Enjoy!
1. It will make your lipstick last longer. View pictures in App save up to 80% data. View pictures in App save up to 80% data.
The steps involved are very easy. They include;
✓ Apply your lipstick on your lips.
✓ place a tissue paper over your lips as shown above.
✓ Then apply little baby powder over the tissue.
✓ Finally, remove the tissue paper and apply another layer of lipstick.
Note that after completing all these steps, your lipstick will definitely last longer.
2. It prevents swollen feet. View pictures in App save up to 80% data.
Most women experience this problem as a result of wearing high heels for a long duration of time. So, to prevent your feet from getting swollen or irritating blisters, sprinkle some baby powder in the heels before putting them on.
3. It can be used in place of deodorants. View pictures in App save up to 80% data.
I understand that you might not always have enough money to buy your body spray or deodorants, but you don't have to disturb yourself about these because the baby powder can serve as deodorant.
All you have to do is rub them in your armpits after you've had your bath.
4. Fend off ants from your home. View pictures in App save up to 80% data.
It would interest you to know that sprinkling baby powder around your house will ward ants off. If you have a wall crack, sprinkle them around the crack to prevent keep any away. Furthermore, you can sprinkle baby powder in a circular pattern around your plate of food to keep ants away. View pictures in App save up to 80% data.
5. It can serve as a moisturizer for your skin. View pictures in App save up to 80% data.
It is very good in keeping our skin fresh and showing. Note that baby powder can be applied after the removal of dead skin from your cracked heels and other rough patches of the body.
6. Freshening Of Your Closet/Wardrobe. View pictures in App save up to 80% data. View pictures in App save up to 80% data.
You don't have to worry if your closet or wardrobe smells stale or stuffy. All you have to do is pour some powder in a jug or container, and then place it in your Wardrobe for several hours(preferably overnight). Doing this will help you eradicate every unpleasant smells and them give your wardrobe a pleasing odour.
7. It can be used to ease your Eczema. View pictures in App save up to 80% data.
Baby powder can be applied to ease the manipulations, reduces itchiness and scratching that are associated with eczema, especially during hot days.
8. Removal of adamant cigarette smokes. View pictures in App save up to 80% data.
It would interest you to know that the baby powder can also be used to clear or remove strong odours from cigarettes smokes.
9. It can be used to untie necklaces. View pictures in App save up to 80% data.
Every necklace user, especially the ladies, understand how difficult and frustrating it can be to untie or loose a knotted necklace because loosing it forcefully can cause them to break. However, you don't have to be worried, all you need to do is sprinkle little powder in the tangled necklace. These will make the process of loosening easier and faster for you.
10. Removal of bad odours from shoes. View pictures in App save up to 80% data.
It's no news that when you wear a shoe severally, it develops unpleasant odours. Note that to eliminate this disgusting smell, just sprinkle little baby powder in them(you can leave them the overnight). It would suprise you that when you go back to check the shoes, the odours must have dissappeared.
Thanks for reading.
I hope you found this article informative? Kindly share your thoughts in the comment section.
Don't forget to follow, like and share this post with friends and family.