DIY: How to make neem oil.
Neem is a tree. The bark, leaves and steam are used to make medicine. Neem oil is gotten from neem leaf. Neem oil is a vegetable oil pressed from fruits and seeds of the neem, an evergreen tree which is endemic to the Indian subcontinent and has been introduced to many other areas. It is the most important of the commercially available products of neem for organic farming and medicine. It is used to treat various skin conditions including infection and acne.
View pictures in App save up to 80% data.
View pictures in App save up to 80% data. View pictures in App save up to 80% data.
· Neem leaf ( about 5 branches with much leaf, to get a very concentrate oil)
· Extra virgin olive oil
· Get the neem leaves, pluck them from the branches
· Cut them into smaller sizes
· Soak the leaf in the extra virgin olive oil
· Ensure that the leave is more than the oil, soak until it turns dark.
Your neem oil is ready!!.
BENEFITS OF NEEM OIL
1. It gets rid of dandruff
2. It encourages hair health and growth
3. It treats dry skin
4. It fights the appearance of wrinkles
5. It treats acne
6. It fades scares
7. It fights off foot fungus.