14 Signs You Are Dating A Cheater
View pictures in App save up to 80% data.
The phrase once a cheater, always a cheater originated from a serial cheater. Not everyone who cheats will do it again, but most of them certainly will.
If you cheat once, that doesn't mean you will cheat again. However, serial characters are a whole different story. Cheating is their middle name. They are addicted to jumping from one relationship to another or just simply constantly cheating on their partners.
Unless you have talked about being in an open relationship, most people will not be down with the idea of their partner sleeping with other people.
If you have gotten yourself into a relationship with Casanova-type character, not only you should get an STI test, but you should also get yourself out of that relationship.
But how do you even know you are dating a cheater, only if you know the signs.
1. They have cheated before.
2. They fear intimacy (intimate s3xual positions and moments with you).
3. They have many friends of opposite sex.
4. They have not committed to you.
5. You don't really know much about them.
6. They like taking risks.
7. You two don't fight or argue.
8. Their habits change.
9. Your sex life isn't what it used to be.
10. Its all about gift-giving.
11. The apology lacks an apology.
12. "Work" becomes priority.
13. They love the chase.
14. Their relationship history doesn't exist.
If you come across any of the above signs, then your partner is a cheater and you have to take action if you care about your love.