Moses Kuria Exposes What To Expect From The BBI Release Next Week
View pictures in App save up to 80% data. The embattled gatundu south member of parliament Moses kuria has made some Contraversial statement on what to expect in the Building bridges initiative set to be released next week.
Here are the details.
1. Moses kuria allegs that 290 constituencies will be retained
2.nominated MPs to be increased from the current 12 to 162 to take care of highly populated constituencies.
3. The president will be elected directly by the people to head internal security, defence and foreign affairs. The president will also have a deputy whose roles will be defined by the constitution.
4. There will be a prime minister position who will be elected in parliament and will have two deputies.
5. Half of the minister will come from parliament while the rest will be elected outside parliament.
6.The Runners up in a presidential election will become the official opposition leader with a deputy and an office and will have a government funded shadow cabinet. View pictures in App save up to 80% data.
7. Health and agriculture will be reverted back to the government.
8.IEBC Commissioners will be appointed by political parties.
9. The chief justice will not be a member of the judiciary.
10 .Nairobi will no longer be a county it will be abolished.
11. All money to the county will be inform of grants to ensure its used for intended purposes.
12.If you are charged you cannot contest for a political seat. View pictures in App save up to 80% data.
Moses kuria has disclosed this information just days after the Contraversial Pg meeting held at KICC thay saw one of the deputy president William allies Duale ousted.
According to Moses kuria the BBI will be revived next week with the above information given to the public before a decision is arrived at on whether there will be a referendum or not.
Source moses kuria