15 Signs Of A Bad Relationship You Should Never, Ever Tolerate
View pictures in App save up to 80% data.
Bad relationships are all over the place. Chances are, you've in one before. And if you don't think you have, you could be in one right now. Since you are here, you have probably wondering what the signs of a bad relationship are so you can rule out your own.
I have bad news for you. If you are reading this you are probably going through a rough time with your partner. While not all setbacks are an indication of a bad relationship, enough to make you want to research it could prove to be problematic.
Wanting a healthy relationship is important. Recognizing that you are not in one is also very valuable.
If you truly want to know if your relationship is bad and unhealthy for both of you, have the glaring signs of a bad relationship to watch out for.
1. Lack of communication.
2. Insults; even if they are jokes.
3. Belittling each other infront of guests.
4. Arguments with no resolution.
5. Having make-up s3x instead of talking.
6. Your friends have told you its bad.
7. Your family doesn't like them.
8. Their family doesn't like you.
9. Passive aggressive notes are left everywhere.
10. You don't prioritize each other.
11. You hardly do nice things for one another.
12. You don't appreciate the stuff you actually do for each other.
13. You feel relieved when you get to be alone.
14. You sometimes wish you were not together.
15. You are unhappy.
If you have one or two of the above signs, just have it in mind that your relationship is a bad one and you have to do something constructive to mend it.
Any comments reach me on the comment box.