What You Need To Know Before Tomorrow Registration - EC
View pictures in App save up to 80% data. Tomorrow is the date Electoral Commission set for the compilation of the new voter registration.
The compilation of the new voter register has come into contention from political parties, and some individuals. Some political parties and individuals seek court action on EC and their backing bone the Attorney General.
The NDC went to the Supreme Court to seek legal interpretation concerning EC intention to compile new voter register and the exclusion of the current voter ID card as a required document for registering the new voter ID card.
The Supreme Court final rule on the case and give the EC a green light to compile the new voter register.
Eligible voters are expected to go the registration centers and get registered.
This is what you need to know before you go to the registration tomorrow.
1. Wearing of Nose Mask; Because of the covid-19, everyone is expected to wear his or her nose mask before going to the registration centers for registration, and this to protect yourself and others. It's imperative to wear nose mask before going to registration centers tomorrow.
2. Go With The Required Documents; As its in the CI the EC present to the Parliament, the required documents for someone to produce before getting registered are Passport and NIA card. You have to go to the registration centers with the above-mentioned documents.
3. Get Guarantors; If you don't have any of the above mentioned documents, you need to Guarantors to guarantee you to get registered.
4.Registration Starting and ending time; The starting date of the registration is 30/06/2020 - 06/08/2020 and registration start 0700hrs-1800hrs everyday. Be there on time.
5. Eligiblity; You have to be a Ghanaian of sound mind and above 18 years before you can register in tomorrow registration exercise.
6. Health Protocols Enforcement; Because of the covid-19, health protocols will be strictly enforce to see the safety of everyone in the registration centers.
Follow me and comment on my articles.