opera.com

Reader mode

Man electrocuted to death.

Katty-kobbie 1d

View pictures in App save up to 80% data. Residents of Seshego in Limpopo the where woken up by a sound of electric fire where the found a young man on the electric pole hanging.they wanted to help while is still early but they could not since the power was still on and no one could risk his life to save another person. View pictures in App save up to 80% data.

They called the police for help and the police came with the power controller engineer to unplug the electric power and remove the man. View pictures in App save up to 80% data. View pictures in App save up to 80% data.

The man apparently Got stuck on top of the poll when he accidentally touch open cable where he got electrocuted to death.his face was burn and he was not recognise. View pictures in App save up to 80% data.

The dead body was taken to a mutuary and community waiting for the test to come out soo the will know who he is and belong to. This shocking news happened at Seshego next to the shack area.connecting electric can be dangerous make sure you contact Eskom if you experience any fault at your pole.

Source: opera.com
The views expressed in this article are the writer's, they do not reflect the views of Opera News. Read more>>
Top Comments
gloriousnews · 10/17/2020
you just killed the white man's language
GUEST_EWy16l7m7 · 10/17/2020
he accidentally touched open wires. you have no business up there. you are not employed be eskom. so if you stop stealing you would still be with your chommies but now lectric stole your soul
PhillHadebe · 10/17/2020
That's your payment when you steal electricity
GUEST_6zMZ77Lrl · 10/21/2020
What was he doing on the pole

Less Data,More News — Less than 1MB